This policy describes the types of information Caitieb company may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit and utilize the budgeting software available through our apps, software, and the website https://caitieb.com (collectively, our “Website“). This includes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information and the basis for doing so.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Website, in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website and, through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website or other services (such as the iOS App Store or Google Play Store), which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
Collection and use of Personal Data
We process data:
- in order to provide the services and fulfill our obligations pursuant to the Terms of Service . For example, we cannot provide our services without an email address to sign into your account, conduct customer support, or send educational materials; we cannot provide the service without users providing financial information on which a budget is based;
- where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims;
- to protect your vital interests, or those of others, such as in the case of emergencies;
- where you have made the information public;
- where necessary in the public interest;
- where you provide consent (for example, to join email mailing lists).
We also process your data based on our legitimate interest in:
- providing a quality service and in improving that service;
- ensuring the services are secure;
- protection against fraud, spam and abuse, etc.;
- understanding how clients and visitors interact with our websites and services, so that we can continuously improve the experience and effectiveness of doing so.
Categories of Data we Collect
We collect information about you, including information that directly or indirectly identifies you, through your use of Caitieb. We do so:
- when you provide the information, through filling out forms or otherwise providing information on our websites and apps;
- when we connect to your financial institutions in order to retrieve transaction data on your behalf;
- when you use location services to record transactions in our mobile apps;
- when you correspond with us to receive customer support via email or chat.
- Your email address that you provide to us as a username, or that is provided to us by your social media account(s) if you use those for sign-in.
- Your IP address when you interact with our website and apps.
- When you chose to directly link financial accounts to Caitieb, your login credentials (including usernames and passwords) for the accounts you link to our services, account security and/or challenge questions for those accounts, and other information from the financial accounts that you link to our service (including account balances, transactions and holdings).
- Your location when you record a transaction in our mobile applications and have previously activated location services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.